Environmental litigation involves a vast array of laws at the local, state, and national levels. Aside from the legal system, this uniquely intricate area of law requires specialized and impenetrable testimonies in scientific and technical subjects, including in-depth analysis of the issues followed by appropriate strategic response.
Various processes are conducted in response to environmental issues, and some of these include the following:
- advising clients regarding complex regulation of solid and hazardous waste,
- responding to the changing background of greenhouse gas regulation,
- the negotiating and litigating of cost recovery claims,
- drafting agreements to minimize or allocate the risks in complex business transactions, and
- assisting clients in air quality permitting and compliance matters.
Due to the dynamic approach in handling environmental law matters, with regulations that are constantly changing and interpretations evolving, your best support on legal matters is none other than Oliver Law Office.
Oliver Law Office can offer you viable solutions for some of the most commonly litigated areas of environmental laws, such as mercury and lead paint poisoning as well as harmful chemicals like pesticides, toxic mold, and other related cases.
For more than 20 years, Oliver Law Office strives to achieve superb results that best meet your needs. Jami S. Oliver, a leading Columbus Ohio attorney, has unfaltering success in handling cases of personal injury, wrongful death, and other legal matters. Oliver Law Office remains bold and confident in representing clients in the face of the most challenging circumstances.
Call now at (614) 220-9100 and let’s talk about your legal situation.